Tuesday, May 03, 2005

ABC To Air American Idol Story

Well, been hearing about this story for some time now and I'm interested to see what it's about. But of course I think I already know what it is about. After witnessing last weeks response from Paula Abdul, after Constatine was voted off it's pretty obvious. Paula and constatine are fooling around.

But the rumor mill on the internet is that its not even about Any of these contestants, its not even about any finalist at all. Its about someone last year that never made it to the finals. So if this is true, and ABC airs this lame story. Then they are desperate.

But, I guess I will try to watch it wensday and see what the fuss is all about. But I have a feeling this might back fire on ABC.

Now American Idol does have it's problem. I still think its fixed, maybe not by the People that Produce the show. But by the people that can call 100,000 times if they want. But oh well, guess they will never ever change it.

UPDATED INFO: Contestant is suppose to be Cory Clark from season 2. He was the guy that was kicked off because did not disclose criminal charges.

Read This

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home