Sunday, May 01, 2005

24, A Show You Should Not Miss

24 starring Kiefer Shoutherland, is a show that I have missed for the last 4 seasons. Don't know why but I did. So few months ago I decided to rent the first season from Netflix. And boy am I glad I did. I have not seen such a good TV series in a very long, long time.

You see, I'm the kind of guy that can watch movies and figure out the plot within 10 mins of the movie. I think this is why latest movies are so Boring to me.. But 24, boy the first season had me going. It's different, I tell you their are so many plot twist and happenings going on that its crazy!! Now I do admit that I do figure some of it out, but I also get a little stumped once in awhile.

I'm now half way through season 2, and even though I figured out majority of plot (execpt some of it still has me wondering) its still a great show.

But, don't jump into the series NOW, without watching the other seasons. Cause you most likely will ruin the fun factor of watching them. So Hopefully I can get season 4 in before season 5 kicks off next fall. Cause I sure do want to watch this on T.V and get into some of the discussions on each episode that fills the internet after the shows.

So if your looking for something to do this summer. Catch up on 24. Don't worry try to remember that even though the disk have 4 episodes on them, they are not 4 hours long. With commercials taken out, they run about 3 hours or less.

Official 24 Website. (don't peak to far into this site if you have not seen first 3 seasons)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home