Monday, April 11, 2005

Michael Jackson Again

Well my previous prediction looks like its going to crap this last week or so. Last week was a pretty devastating week for the Michael Jackson Defense. And I guess I could be wrong about all this. But it does seem the Prosecution is bringing out witnesses from the woodwork!!

I can't change my prediction, but man how things can change pretty big in weeks time. And this thing is not over yet though.

Today a woman from the Early 90s (believe the mother of the first child to say MJ molested her son, and got payed off) says Michael Jackson Begged her to let him sleep with her son while they were in Los Vegas Together. She finally let him. (totally DUMB) She said Michael told her Nothing was going on, and that she should trust him... (sick) But she felt something wasn't right!! OOOOOKKKK stop... You thought something was not right, but you let this go on??? Who is more guilty.. Michael or the dumb mother that let him get away with it? I vote both...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home