Thursday, July 28, 2005

Review Of Ghost Hunters wednesday July 27 2005

Ghost Hunters wednesday July 27 2005

I'm going to review every episode that Ghost Hunters has on the Sci Fi channel this year. I watched Ghost Hunters Last year and must admit I enjoyed it. I can say with a pretty reasonable certainty that they did not have any real evidence of Hauntings in any of the shows last year. Why do I like it then? I've always been fascinated with this stuff, use to study Ghost and Occult when I was younger, so the show interest me for those reasons. The name of the show is Ghost Hunters, the Name of the Group is TAPS (The Atlantic Paranormal Society). Owned by Jason Hawes and Grant Wilson.

Last year I would make it a habit to read the message board for Ghost Hunters On SciFi.com. And I tell you what, that was almost as fun to watch as the show itself. The constant complaining, and moaning on that Message board is Funny stuff. You have other Ghost Hunters blasting Taps for their Methods. People blasting the show over how they Always seem to mention Rotor Roters every episode. Complain about Brain. And they always debunk what the Ghost Hunters Find, and most time they have good reasons.

This wednesday show was filmed in New Orleans, the crew has New people, New Equipment a New Van and new Office. With all this new stuff, I hope Sci-Fi is paying Taps this year for the new episodes. Supposedly last years Taps never received a dime for the shows. But now with all this new stuff, and office etc, can't believe that Two Plumbers from Rotor Roter can pay the taps bills, and Normal life bills too.

After a 3 day ride, and a plane trip, Taps is in New Orleans. Like last year the drama between the owners of Taps and Brian continues. (getting a little old) This time they check out Myrtles Plantation which is suppose to be the Most Haunted Place in America (do a goggle search and seems to be a lot of these Most Haunted places in America) This time we have some pretty not so convincing evidence. Which surprised me a lot because Jason Hawes last year was a stickler for this stuff.

One piece of evidence shows a shadow of a person through the Glass. That was a person, not a ghost.. LOL.. The flashes that went by Grant Wilson inferred Camera, once on stairs and once outside, looked to me like his hand. And then the cream of the crop, the lamp moving by itself... Now I guess I would have to watch it again, but why didn't anyone in the room notice that lamp moving? Was the footage accelerated to look like that? (see bad editing last paragragh article) Grant was sitting right next to the lamp, Jason was on the bed. That whole seen looked so set up, should not even have been shown.

Anyway, I do enjoy watching the show.. Its different. But last nights episode was kind of disappointing. Seems this year the leaders of Taps is going to be a little more lenient on the evidence. Because those few things last night you had to laugh at.

Now this part has nothing to do with Taps, but the editors of the show need to chill.. Or go back to McDonald's cooking Fries. The editing is terrible. Also do any of you notice when they throw in those 1/2 second Chill Moments? Look for them real close, when they switch to a new scene the editors throw in a scary Sound clip and a 1/2 second image. Usually something scary like a skeleton, scary face, ghost or something. That to me is kinda lame. I guess they are trying to mess with peoples heads subliminal. If you didn't notice this (and they do it every episode) check it out next week.

I will give last wednesday Nights Episode 45% Approval Rating. It could of been better, Jason should of kept to his guns like he did last year, and debunked that crappy so called evidence they had. Hopefully Sci-Fi new Money deal with TAPS has not influenced these decisions.

1 Comments:

At 8:01 AM, Blogger Hillary Templeton said...

Hey Malkuth, am I glad I found you. I'm really keen on about com paranormal and found your blog. Review Of Ghost Hunters wednesday July 27 2005 certainly got my interest. What do you think of about com paranormal ? Not everyone is as convinced as I am that they are the way forward. Anyway, thanks for your post! Sophie

 

Post a Comment

<< Home