Saturday, September 16, 2006

A letter from the Pope (snick)



I'm sorry for saying that Radical Islamist are violent. I'm sorry that my words have caused Violence from the Radical Islamist around the world, and have caused Churches to be burned and likenesses of me being burned in the streets. I'm sorry I was right, and you proved it with your Violence. I'm sorry.

And since I have no armies, to cause another Crusade with, I will recall that army which you say I have sent. But of course their is no army, so i'm sorry if it does not work.

I'm afraid I can not tell you in person, since you might just Cut off My head. So I will not tell you in person, because I need my head.

To sum it up.

I'm sorry for calling you violent, and having to say I'm sorry for the violence you have caused.
For sending a Crusading army I do not have.
And for not saying it in Person for fear of Losing my head.
Sorry.


______________

Yes this is a spoof letter, if you don't get it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home