Tuesday, March 22, 2005

The Ring II

Movie Review
The Ring II

What Can I say. This movie was just a Pure Ripoff. I tell you what, I am getting very discouraged with the crap hollywood is shoving down our throats. I'm a little more intelligent then what this movie tried to show. Actually my IQ might have went down a couple dozen points after watching this Crap.


The original remake of the Ringu was ok. But this one took the cake. It was not, I repeat was not as intense or remotely scary as the last movie. Not even close. And its pretty much the SAME story with all the cool stuff from the original taken out.


If you have to see this movie, then bring a Hanky, cause you will be in tears, after you realize you spent 8 Bucks on this garbage.

1 Comments:

At 8:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

suffering so sweet is music to my heart, and poison to yours, beautiful, just beautiful. enjoy ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home